Ship methods and technologies for measuring the hydrophysical characteristics of the marine environment
The article provides an overview of modern methods and technologies for measuring hydrophysical characteristics obtained during oceanographic research using research vessels. The main attention is paid to the integrated use of systems for monitoring the hydrophysical state in the Black Sea.
2. Marine navigation and marine hydrography. Terms and Definitions. GOST 2363 4-8 3. Standard SEV 3849-8 2. Official ed. Moscow: USSR State Committee for Standards; 1984 [in Russian].
3. Derepa AV. Hydrological and acoustic features of the marine environment and their influence on the structure of the complex system "Hydroacoustic weapons – surface ship". Viiskovo-morski syly. Ozbroiennia i viiskova tekhnika. 2015;(4): 15–21 [in Russian].
4. Dorofeyev V.L., Sukhikh L.I. Analysis of variability of the Black Sea hydrophysical fields in 1993 – 2012 based on the reanalysis results. Morskoy gidrofizicheskiy zhurnal. 2016;(1): 33–48 [in Russian].
5. Eremina TR, Sofyina EV, Daylidiene I. Operational Oceanography. Saint Petersburg: Russian State Hydrometeorological university; 2014 [in Russian].
6. Zelenko AA. Operational Oceanology: Modeling, Monitoring and Forecasting of the Hydrophysical Fields of the World Ocean [dissertation]. Moscow; 2018 [in Russian].
7. Kovchin IS, Safray AS, Stepanyuk IA, Ryabchenko VA. Research technology of the ocean hydrophysical fields variability to ensure the safety of underwater work. Materials of the VNIRO library. URL: http://dspace.vniro.ru/handle/123456789/2837 [in Russian].
8. Korotayev GK. Operational models and marine forecasts. The World Ocean: Models, Data and Operational Oceanology: Abstracts of the Scientific Conference. 2016:29–30 [in Russian].
9. Nevierova SI, Nesterenko LV, Fedoseienkov SH, Shundel OI. Monitoring and forecasting of the state of the Black Sea in the international Copernicus programme. Oceanographic Journal (Problems, methods and facilities of the World Ocean). 2020. Vol.2(13):101–113 [in Ukrainian].
10.Prezydent Ukrainy. Provisions on navigation and hydrographic safety of navigation near internal sea waters, territorial sea and economic (sea) economic zones of Ukraine. By the Decree of the President of Ukraine dated August 27, 2004. №1009. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0708-06 [in Ukrainian].
11.Guidelines for Hydrological Work in Oceans and Seas. Moscow; 2016 [in Russian].
12.Zelenko AA et al. Oceanographic data assimilation system and retrospective analysis of hydrophysical fields of the World Ocean. Izvestiya, Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics. 2016; 52(4): 501–13. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7868/S0002351516040143 [in Russian].
13.Ocean physics. In 2 vols. Moscow: Nauka; 1978. Vol. 1 [in Russian].
14.Black Sea Analysis and Forecast (CMEMS BS-Currents, EAS3 system) (Version 1) [Data set] / Ciliberti, SA et al. Copernicus Monitoring Environment Marine Service (CMEMS). 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.25423/CMCC/BLKSEA_ANALYSIS _FORECAST_PHYS_007_001_EAS3.
15.UNESCO. Black Sea Data Management Guide IOC Manuals and Guides. 2002; No. 43.
16.Palazov A. et al. Black Sea Observing System. Frontiers in Marine Science. June, 2019;(6): A. 315. URL: www.frontiersin.org.
17.Lima, L. et al. Black Sea Physical Reanalysis (CMEMS BS-Currents) (Version 1) [Data set] Copernicus Monitoring Environment Marine Service (CMEMS). 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.25423/CMCC/ BLKSEA_REANALYSIS_PHYS_007_004.
18.Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Service In Situ Thematic Assemble Centre. URL: http://www.marineinsitu.eu/.
19.Copernicus Marine Service Catalogue. March, 2020. URL: https://marine.copernicus.eu/wpcontent/uploads/catalogue-cmems.pdf.
20.International Hydrographic Organization (IHO). 2020. URL: URL:https://iho.int/en/importance-ofhydrography/.
21.Pinardi, N. et al. Sea Basin Checkpoint. Literature Survey. Lot 4: Black Sea. Funded by: EUROPEAN COMMISSION, EXECUTIVE AGENCY FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. D 1.3. Version: V10. Date: 08/07/2016. 153 p.